- 6 Hour Tour of DC
- Live Tour Guide that stays with you through out tour, and walks you through the sights
- Guided Tour of All Major Sights and Memorials
- Potomac River Cruise
(*Potomac River Cruise offered April 18th – October 10th. In Fall/Winter season Jefferson Memorial added in lieu of River Cruise.)
- Lunch Stop at Pentagon City Mall
- Brand New Vehicles
- Free Water
Stops where you will be able to get out and walk around with your tour guide:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Vietnam Women’s Memorial (Nurses Memorial)
- World War II Memorial
- Air Force Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial (Marine Corps War Memorial)
- U.S. Capitol (exterior)
- White House (exterior)
- APR – OCT Georgetown Waterfront.
- OCT – APR Pentagon City Mall.
You will see from the bus:
- The National Mall
- The Pentagon
- Washington Monument
- Most of the Smithsonian Museums
- The National Gallery of Art
- IMPORTANT: 10:15 a.m.
Meet at 800 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington DC (corner of 9th & Pennsylvania Ave NW – across from Archives Metro Station)
- Tour leaves at exactly 10:30 a.m. Daily
- Reservation is required
- There is a lot of walking involved, wear comfortable shoes
- Umbrellas are recommended in case of rain or intense sun
- No Hotel Pick-Up with this tour.
Meet at Archives Only!
- NOTE: Hotel pick-ups are available with our “Sight See DC Tour.” Click here for more information.
Adults – $94
Children under 12 – $74